LEADFREE Archives

September 2003

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:56:27 -0500
Hi Gordon, Brian, Joe and IPC LF Listservers,

Delete fast for those who don't like philosphy.

The last time I tried to do philosphy on the web no one would play with me.
So I won't play neither. Joe and Brian take over if thou wilt. I don't
blame them from not playing with me since who reasonably can understand
Kant's reason.

Abraham Kaplan "The New World of Philosophy"
Immanuel Kant

Gee when I was a young engineer in college I even had to study this stuff.
Actually I liked these guys they were as warped as most of us engineers. I
mean pocket protectors, slide rules, big bags and books.

Add to this these guys

Erasmus, "In Praise of Folly" is my most fun one
William James, "A New Name for Some Old ways of Thinking"

Cheers Gordon, Enjoy and may the wits be with thee

YiEngr, MA/NY DDave