LEADFREE Archives

January 2003

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Rick Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:08:00 -0800
The solder paste being used is a lead-free formula from Koki, S3X58-M301-3
series.  This is using a Sn96.5 / Ag3.0 / Cu0.5 formula using a no-clean
flux.

Rick Thompson

===== Original Message from [log in to unmask] (Leadfree Electronics Assembly
Forum) at 1/27/03 12:40 pm
>You need to give a bit more details, like the kind of solder alloy and flux
>you are using

Rick Thompson

Sr. SMT Process Engineer
SMTEK International, Inc.