LEADFREE Archives

December 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Roger Bilham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roger Bilham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 17:43:38 -0000
Rick,

Yes, we have fake most things in Europe now - we are not so far behind your
good selves in that respect. Our family's tree this year will be decorated
with, among other things, thin strips of what looks like  a tin-lead alloy
to me, called "Lametta". We have been using it for decades and it has made
us the people we are today - we just keep banging the rocks together, you
know.

Yours in pre-yuletide bonhomie,
Roger Bilham