LEADFREE Archives

May 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Pascal Guiheneuf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 19:13:51 +0200

Dag, may you comment about this Pb leachage percentage coming from
electronics you verbally highlighted during the Interconnex Imaps Symposium
in Versailles ? Did I poorly understand your statement ?

Merci,

Pascal Guihéneuf
UMTS HW Life Cycle Team Leader
Environmentally-Friendly Core Team Leader
ESN 574-5382 or 33.1.69.55.53.82 (phone)
ESN 754-2704 or 33.6.64.04.27.04 (mobile)