LEADFREE Archives

January 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Roger Bilham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roger Bilham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:47:58 -0000
James & other LFers,

The black pad phenomenon has been much discussed here over the years, so
there is lots of information in the list archives. It refers to the
appearance of the pad after a solder joint has failed, rather than before it
is made. I cannot comment on a pad which is black before soldering.

Best regards,
Roger Bilham

Falcon Metals UK
020 8249 7828