LEADFREE Archives

November 2007

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Chris Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:17:49 -0000
Dear Dave

Despite the title of this email (which we did not write), ERA is not
carrying out the present reviews on RoHS, but we are offering technical
support to industry (see http://www.era.co.uk/news/rfa_feature_16d.asp)
in providing evidence to these reviews.

Nor are we an enforcement body, ERA is an independent technical
consultancy organisation.  Each member state appoints its own and the
UK's is NWML as you probably know.

I hope that is useful by way of clarification.

Regards,

Chris
Tel: +44 (0)1372 36 7204
<><