LEADFREE Archives

January 2010

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:09:41 -0500
The TOSCA act (US toxic substances control ) is up for renewal this
year.  I will be one of the people (I am a member of PERM and am in
the Communications, Advocacy and Supplier task teams) who will be
trying very hard to make sure US legislation does not echo RoHS until
we have a certified equal or better replacement for lead and flame
retardant chemicals needed in pcb mfg.

Bob Landman
H&L Instruments,LLC

Sent from my iPhone