LEADFREE Archives

April 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
David Suraski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:09:32 -0400
Hi Jowan,

We wrote a paper that compares different SnAgCu alloys on an empirical level.  This can be found at http://www.aimsolder.com/lead_free.cfm?section=articles#10.  In addition, the IPC Solder Products Value Council should be providing some very good comparative reliability data on these alloys later this year.

Regards,
David Suraski
AIM

PS- before anyone flames me for directing people to our website, please remember that last year I was flamed for NOT doing this and instead encouraging people to contact me for a paper off-line. OK, flame away.