LEADFREE Archives

December 2002

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Vladimir Igoshev <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:17:58 -0500
Erik, your summary is great and I also want to thank everyone for the discussion.
It looks like there is no way we can "fundamentally improve" the Ni3Sn4/phosphorus enriched layer interface (I put "phosphorus enriched layer" instead of the original Ni3P in the Erik's summary, because it seems like it should to be a mix of the Ni3P and nickel), or am I wrong and there is a way to "defeat" nature ?

Best regards,

Vladimir

Vladimir Igoshev, Ph. D.
Materials Researcher