LEADFREE Archives

March 2010

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2010 21:09:59 -0500
Thanks again, Denny

I found this sentence from the report to be the most entertaining...

"Thus, epidemiological studies in humans are insufficient to demonstrate
the
absence of an adverse effect on fertility." (Translation: "We would like
some more money, please")

Put another way they might have said instead... "the  studies could not
prove an adverse effect on fertility"

Their wording reminds me a bit of the WMDs in Iraq.

Life on the other side of the looking glass is curious indeed   ;-)

Joe

In a message dated 3/9/2010 5:53:23 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,