IPC-600-6012 Archives

March 2010

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2010 10:35:10 -0700
As unaccustomed as I am in dealing with haloes, let's hope the direction is not down a road paved with good intentions. I agree this is due primarily with polyimide or other high modulus (tough) materials and is a design or lack there-of issue. If not well or acceptably defined in the Fabricators view, this will be an AABUS issue.
Dewey