IPC-600-6012 Archives

February 2003

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
Susan Mansilla <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:32:37 -0600
Greetings to All
John Perry is going to try and get the photo to you all since the forum
stripped it off the email.

I am going to suggest that while we are thinking of the best way to address
the words that will go into the various specifications - consider using a
similar format as we use for hole wall plating voids.

In that para we have words that further limit the acceptability of a plating
void - such as "when present at the interface of an inner layer and
prepreg".

It could be that we could use words to draw the line, but include words that
say "dielectric spacing must be maintained between ground or power plane
clearances and between layers".

Susan