IPC-600-6012 Archives

January 2014

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
"Hill, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2014 21:59:59 +0000
Do the 700 questions from the NADCAP check list sound useful?

Mike Hill
Quality Manager
Viasystems North America Inc.
www.viasystems.com
SOLUTIONS BEYOND LIMITS
1200 Severn Way; Sterling, Virginia 20166
Tel:703-652-2226 Mbl: 703-943-7091