IPC-600-6012 Archives

June 2011

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
John Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2011 09:46:02 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I am submitting this query on behalf of Denise Chevalier at Amphenol Printed Circuits:

We are being audited on 6012, 6013, and 6018; part of the survey requires unsupported hoes be tested for bond strength monthly - we send in our A/B coupons but they never test for bond strength saying they are not required which makes sense because the A/B coupon has plated through holes.  Does the group have a suggested methodology for how they comply to this testing while still conforming to the base spec and IPC-TM-650?

Denise

Denise J Chevalier
Amphenol Printed Circuits
Quality Engineer