IPC-600-6012 Archives

May 2010

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
Chris Mahanna <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2010 19:14:17 -0400
Lance,

We're all on the same page.  I believe that there is some disgruntlement aimed at the script.  It has been floating around for a while.  We look the other way, but I'm sure DSCC doesn't.  Below is the Alternate E from 50884.  This is what we decided to go with in Vegas, following input from DSCC.  I think the plane layers will require a discussion.  Any inputs?

Thanks,

Chris

[cid:[log in to unmask]]