IPC-600-6012 Archives

February 2011

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
John Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:17:40 -0600
Hi Jack,

I believe the words you are looking for in IPC-6012C are in section 3.1, General.  Here is the reference to meeting the generic requirements of IPC-6011.  So in the case of this document, the wording is a little farther in than the other documents, which has such language in section 1.

John Perry
Technical Project Manager
IPC - Association Connecting Electronics Industries(r)
3000 Lakeside Drive # 309S
Bannockburn, IL 60015-1249 USA
+1 847-597-2818 (tel)
+1 847-615-7105 (fax)