IPC-600-6012 Archives

March 2010

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
Russ Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:49:40 -0800
Hi Wendi,

The IPC-A-600 Section 2.6.1 Haloing Unsupported Hole Acceptable − Class 1, 2, 3
Penetration of haloing does not reduce the unaffected distance from the board edge to the closest conductive pattern
by more than 50% or more than 2.5 mm [0.0984 in], whichever is less.

Russ Shepherd
Director PCB\PWB Test Programs
Microtek Laboratories
1435 Allec Street