IPC-600-6012 Archives

September 2009

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
Bill Ortloff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 18:27:58 -0700
If you do not accept the 25% option, the manufacture can attempt to
repress the part to eliminate the "sodastrawing".

William A. Ortloff
Engineering Fellow
Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
Raytheon Company

310.607.7333 office
310.616.1873 fax
520.245.4436 cell

Chris Mahanna <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: IPC-600-6012 <[log in to unmask]>
09/01/2009 03:41 PM
Please respond to
"(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)" <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: [IPC-600-6012] sodastrawing

So if it is not bonded at all, isn't that 100% dielectric reduction?
Chris