IPC-600-6012 Archives

September 2009

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
Nick Koop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 12:37:26 -0500
I would consider this to be non conforming product.

Nick

Nick Koop
Sales Director
Minco Products, Inc
Ph 763 586-2846
Mobile 763 245-4825

>>> Francis Byle <[log in to unmask]> 9/1/2009 12:27 PM >>>
Here's an image for discussion... The areas between the traces are not
bonded at all. I'm not going to register my opinion, but am interested
in the opinions of others on the acceptability of this flex. For
background, it has a single layer of metallization, and uses an acrylic
adhesive.

Regards,

Fritz Byle
Astronautics Corp.