IPC-600-6012 Archives

March 2008

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
Chris Mahanna <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 18:35:42 -0400
Hi John, Vicka, et al
May I ask for 10 minutes on Sunday for the update on resolution target IPC-OI-1951?  I will have the actual serial number 001 with me, and a powerpoint.  If we limit questions it should not take long.  I would also like to pass out the questionnaire about what magnification aids are in use today to support the IPC performance specs.
Secondly, if Mr. Seekatz or Mr. Estes haven't ask yet, we sure would like a slot on the agenda for the A/B-R coupon design update.  No promises from me about how long that will take!
Thanks,
Chris

Chris Mahanna
President, Technical Manager