IPC-600-6012 Archives

September 2006

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
John Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 10:20:24 -0500
Hello Everyone,

Our IPC-A-600 and IPC-6012 task groups will meet together this Sunday,
September 10th from 10:15 am - 3:00 pm in Room M104 of the American
Airlines Training and Conference Center as part of IPCWorks 2006.

Our agenda is straightforward:  Address the comments and negative votes
to the IPC-6012B Amendment 1 that was balloted earlier this summer.

Attached you will find a zip file containing both the proposed Amendment
1 plus the compilation of comments/negative votes.  A large part of our
discussion will center on addressing the negative votes for Table 3-2
and 3.6.2.11.1 relative to allowable reductions of surface wrap copper.
We anticipate having recent data from micro sectioned test samples to
aid us in our discussion.  I have highlighted in the attached comment
compilation those comments related to the surface wrap copper reduction
values.

Regards,

John Perry
Technical Project Manager