IPC-600-6012 Archives

October 2014

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
ACMETINO_gwtc <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2014 17:10:03 -0600
text/plain (2368 bytes) , image001.gif (1705 bytes) , image002.gif (2677 bytes) , image003.gif (1738 bytes) , image004.gif (2212 bytes) , image005.gif (2382 bytes)
Besides loses particles, affect fit, etc., frayed boards what other failure
mechanism could present

Constantino J. Gonz¨¢lez, ACME, Corp.

¿µË¹Ì¹µÙŵ¡¤ ¸ÔÈøÀ×˹President / Consultant Engineer

Official IPC MASTER INSTRUCTOR - IPC-A-610 Committee Chairman

USA Cell Phone: 605-381-5963 - Mexico Cell Phone: 55-2709 - 6392

  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] or  <mailto:[log in to unmask]
com> [log in to unmask]  Skype address - acmeinc_cjg

IN GOD WE TRUST

PANA0001[1]UNST0001[1]SPAN0001[1]MEXC0001[1]israel-flag[1]

Does your Company need Rework, Repair or Inspection of Electronic Assemblies
Services. Do you have too much Rework, Scrap or Rejects from your
Customer¡­..Call us, We can help!

ACME-R3, LLC.

Quality is like buying oats. If you want good, clean oats you must pay a
fair price.  However, if you are satisfied with oats that have already been
through the horse¡­..¡­well, they are little cheaper, like the ones from my
competition!!!

  P Please consider the environment before printing this email - This email
communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WHICH ALSO MAY BE LEGALLY
PRIVILEGED and is intended only for the use of the intended recipients
identified above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
communication, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use,
dissemination, distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
please immediately notify us by reply email, delete the communication and
destroy all copies.

NOTE TO ALL:
Please delete my address before forwarding this to others. If you forward
this email, please delete the forwarding history, which includes my email
address and maybe others. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish
to have their email addresses sent all over the world. Erasing the history
helps prevent spammers from mining addresses and prevents viruses from being
propagated. If at all possible, send email to others under Blind Copy.
Thanks!