IPC-600-6012 Archives

March 2011

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
Francis Byle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2011 12:26:45 -0500
I'm not sure if technically there can be a single correct
specification-based answer. It would seem that the end application
drives the proper choice here, so it seems that input from the customer
will be required.

Fritz