IPC-600-6012 Archives

October 2003

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
Lionel Fullwood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:57:51 +0800

I personally feel that the second table obviates the need for re-visiting

the old one.

Lionel.

From:     John Perry <[log in to unmask]>@ipc.org on 10/21/2003 03:54 PM EST

Please respond to "(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)"

Sent by:  IPC-600-6012 Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>