IPC-600-6012 Archives

September 2006

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
John Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:40:57 -0500
Colleagues,

Just a note that the minutes for the joint IPC-6012/A-600 task groups
held earlier this month in Ft. Worth, TX as part of IPCWorks 2006 are
available at both the IPC-6012 and IPC-A-600 task group pages, so you
can pick your poison if you want to review the minutes:

http://www.ipc.org/committeedetail.asp?Committee=D-33A

http://www.ipc.org/committeedetail.asp?Committee=7-31A

We will be circulation a negative vote resolution ballot for IPC-6012B
Amendment 1 in October following the incorporation of changes approved
at the IPCWorks 2006 meeting.

We've also found that we have run short of time during the last few
meetings for these two task groups.  In addition to the traditional 10AM
- 3PM Sunday meeting at the spring and fall meetings, we'll be
scheduling an additional 2 hour meeting for the IPC APEX/Expo 2007
conference in Los Angeles the week of February 18th.  Dates and times to
follow...

Regards,

John Perry
Technical Project Manager