IPC-600-6012 Archives

June 2010

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
"Dupriest, Don" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2010 13:59:01 -0600
Yea, looked at the 4781 some and it does good job of covering "qualification testing" but I think I saw it points back to 6012 for production lot testing.  So I think our job will be to add to table 4-3 lot conformance AQL as required.  The table of qualification test is too much so we just need to pick what makes good sense for a lot to lot check.

C. D. (Don) Dupriest
Lockheed Martin - MFC
Advanced Manufacturing Technology
member of: