IPC-600-6012 Archives

October 2002

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
Ted Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 17:48:29 -0700
I would favor the higher number rather than Georges.  Shelf life at the
lower number would be my concern; it is great to think everyone used the
board immediately but more sit on the shelf than really go to assembly
immediately.  Some of my customers expect solderability up to 5 years.