IPC-600-6012 Archives

June 2011

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
Denise Chevalier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2011 11:05:31 -0400
Thanks Chris - it was not found as a deficiency we reviewed parts
running and there were no designs containing unsupported holes whew!
Need to figure out how to close this gap in our system though.

 Do you know if there is a drive to clear up this requirement between
the base spec, IPC-2221 and TM-650?

Denise J Chevalier
Amphenol Printed Circuits
Quality Engineer
Phone - 603-324-4530
Fax - 603-386-6442

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains
recipient, please reply to the sender by email and destroy all copies of
the original message.
EXPORT CONTROL NOTICE: This email transmission contains information
controlled for export purposes under the U.S. International Traffic in
Arms Regulations (ITAR) and is intended for the recipient only.  No
export, sale, transfer, release or other disposition of this information
is permitted without prior authorization from the U.S. Government.