IPC-600-6012 Archives

February 2011

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
John Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2011 14:21:11 -0600
I would agree with Chris in that the verbiage placed in 1.2 of IPC-6012C was intended as a stepping stone towards the eventual cancellation of IPC-6016  - it was not put there to direct people to IPC-6016.

In response to Scott's comments, we (IPC-6012, IPC-6013 and IPC-6018) have already begun the task of updating our respective documents with HDI requirements towards the cancellation of IPC-6016.  Soon I will have a list of all the areas identified by each of the three task groups that need updating before we can properly send IPC-6016 to its grave.

John Perry
Technical Project Manager
IPC - Association Connecting Electronics Industries(r)
3000 Lakeside Drive # 309S
Bannockburn, IL 60015-1249 USA
+1 847-597-2818 (tel)
+1 847-615-7105 (fax)