IPC-600-6012 Archives

February 2008

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
"Green, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 14:18:21 -0700
We use it for surfaces that will require adhesive at a later date.  That
excludes holes.  The feature is so unexpected that we have to identify
it on the drawing especially as a bare copper area.  We don't need
specification support from 6012 to make this happen.

Mike Green
Electronic Packaging Design
LMCO-Sunnyvale
408-743-1635