ENVIRONET Archives

May 2005

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 09:18:17 -0400
This was a heated topic for many who live near Nantucket off the coast of Massachussetts and the mariners who ply the local waters.  It had been suggested that a wind farm be built with some astronomical number of units (1000?) located about 20 miles off shore.

It was similar to the heated discussions about fish farms.

Phil