ENVIRONET Archives

April 2007

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:12:09 -0500
Hi Harvey, Joe, Brian, Chuck, EnViroNetrs,

Here is a link to the EETimes that had a short opinion piece about Al's speech.

http://www.eetimes.com/showArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=ONPLH3JJEE3BSQSNDLRC
KH0CJUNN2JVN?articleID=198800781

Embedded solution to pollution

Richard Goering
EE Times  (04/09/2007 9:00 AM EDT)

When Harvey first posted this I kind of said WHAT!!

What value to the Embedded Systems Community could Al add other than a
famous face in the news. Unless I am missing something he didn't really
address anything on the GWarming front that was useful to Embedded
Systems developers.

Yours in Engineering, MA/NY Dave