ENVIRONET Archives

May 2005

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 18:56:55 +0300
As many of you know, I have edited a website on all matters
environmental and energy related to Cyprus, where I live. A number of
people have asked me to transpose this to a global context. I have just
started this work, although few of the pages have yet been "translated".
However, it does allow me to write some new essays and I've just written
a first draft on a new one on Natural Gas. This is a subject that has
been troubling me greatly over recent months and I believe that what I
have to say is contradictory to much preconceived thought on the matter.

You may read it at http://www.cypenv.org/world/Files/methane.htm

Note that the site will not be ready for general publishing for a number
of weeks and many pages relate only to the old site and many links are
not yet working. If you wish to comment on this one page, feel free to
do so, please.

Best regards,

Brian