ENVIRONET Archives

March 2007

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
stephengregory5849 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, stephengregory5849 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 23:33:36 -0500
Chuck,

Thank you for the link. I watched it and I encourage everyone to watch it,
it is just over an hour. This sums up everything about why I started to
question the current status quo about global warming. I had heard about the
documentary, but didn't know that it was on the internet to watch.

There will be some that might dismiss this film outright. But if one watches
it, sees at who participated in it, one will see that there are many
respected scientists who gave very convincing reasons to question the notion
that mans CO2 contribution is causing global warming. One cannot deny
everything that was presented in this film as nonsense. You just can't.

You owe it to yourself to watch the video, and see that there is another
side to the whole deal. It may just cause you to think about things for
yourself for a change, instead of being told how to think...

We all know of what happens when government gets involved with environmental
issues. The current Lead-free debacle is just an example. This was supposed
to be good for the environment, right?

Thank you Chuck!

-Steve Gregory-