ENVIRONET Archives

April 2007

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 10:57:45 +0300
Thanks, Dave. This is news to me. I've heard a lot of anecdotes about
life forms in the deep, deep south, things like sheep in S. Argentina
going blind and krill populations diminishing, but little substantiated
data with cause and effect.

As for intrapolating the found data back to other geological eras, I
would be very hesitant to rely on that alone, without confirmation from
a totally different kind of source. However, the use of the word
'potential' is correct.

Brian