ENVIRONET Archives

March 2007

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
"Harris, Sheri E CIV NAVSURFWARCENDIV, Crane, Bldg 3334, Code 6055" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, Harris, Sheri E CIV NAVSURFWARCENDIV, Crane, Bldg 3334, Code 6055" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 08:01:44 -0600
Amen Harvey!
I have a quote from you on my "lead free protest wall" that sums it up
pretty well:

"the enormous diversion from real work for no good purpose."
Thanks Harvey for your perspective and your voice.

Sheri Harris