ENVIRONET Archives

May 2007

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 00:14:21 -0500
Hi Gordon, ALL,

Yes I agree this is a difficult problem for upcoming nations, and peoples dealing
with those who have SO SO much, including global power and money.

This is why I think the politicians have to think globally to solve this problem,
which is near to impossible for them..

I am sure you read that Kathie Sheehan just left the anti US War, War,
(terrorist under everone's bed) movement for similiar reasons.

I know we should have an answer, yet we and the world doesn't have an
answer.

YiEngr, MA/NY DDave