ENVIRONET Archives

November 2007

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Joe Fjelstad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 13:09:00 EDT

Thanks for taking time to share your review, Brian. The website seems to be
loaded with information. It is a daunting task to try and keep informed on
all that is happening. I sense that information overload can create an
atmosphere of both confusion and hopelessness.

The "12 lessons" chapter sounds interesting/challenging. The  differences
between controlling CFCs and CO2 seem rather large to me. Also, in  my
experience, courage of the sort that is being called for, is not something  that seems
to be in great abundance among the elected few that rule the various  roosts
around the globe.

That aside, thanks again for bringing to the forum's attention. It is
appreciated

Best regards,
Joe

In a message dated 11/1/2007 2:58:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,