ENVIRONET Archives

March 2007

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:50:15 -0600
Hi Again DavidS, Brian, EnviroNetrs,

David Thanks, I checked his bio and his web site. Malcom is in the Journalist
profession and is quite probably the source since journalists read each others
work.

Per his definition, I would agree that politically in the UK and in the US we
might have reached a temporary "tipping point" for abrupt political action.
Usually this means a band aide approach and lots of rhetoric with long periods
of do-nothing.

Brian also thanks for the piece about oceans. If I find the article about some
ocean organism that might have been involved in a huge climate change I will
post it. Right now I couldn't find the particular article.

Yours in Engineering, Dave