ENVIRONET Archives

June 2007

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Joe Fjelstad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:50:34 EDT
Thanks Steve,

Like you I don't know where the truth is but I like to try and learn where
the sources are coming from as arguments on both sides have plausible elements
to them.

When I did a search of they authors (noting that they had the same  unusual
last name) I found that they were father and son and in fact  it appears that
the Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide and Global  Change is top loaded
with family members. Chairman, President, Vice  President and Operations manager
are all related.

It also appears that they may have a financial stake in game.

_http://www.heatisonline.org/contentserver/objecthandlers/index.cfm?id=3645&me
thod=full_
(http://www.heatisonline.org/contentserver/objecthandlers/index.cfm?id=3645&method=full)

It does not make their comments or position untrue but it casts them in a
slightly different light. Too bad they could not have found a less nepotistic
appearing organization to rebut Hansen.

Thanks again,
Joe