ENVIRONET Archives

April 2007

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 07:49:36 -0500
Hi IPC EnviroNetr's

I saw a funny satirical segment on BBC World News from this AM's news that
might give some of you a good belly rub, on this Friday or on the weekend. I
couldn't find a video feed or a link on the BBC yet here is the link to the web
site from a group headed by Alex Randall.

http://cheatneutral.com/

The satire is on Carbon Trading Schemes
 and allowing the Cheaters to pay money
  to offset their sins, via forgiveness buying
   like the medieval Catholic Church custom.

Very creative, and by the way one real company with human matching
services didn't get the satire and made initial business contact. And yes some
UK people are paying in 2pounds50  i.e. 2.50# to this site.

YiEngr, MA/NY DDave
Yours in Engineering, Dave