ENVIRONET Archives

November 2006

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Chuck Dolci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, Chuck Dolci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2006 08:33:24 -0800
I have been rather quiet for a while because school is taking up all of
my time. I haven't had a chance to read and analyze  the article posted
by Gordon or the one referred to, below, by Brian - maybe one of these
days .....

In any event I just found this item in the Wall Street Journal,
addressing the "impartial" Stern report.
 http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110009181

Regards
Chuck Dolci