ENVIRONET Archives

February 2005

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
David Douthit <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, David Douthit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:28:42 -0700
Brian,

I am very pessimistic about the USA because the majority of the
population is quite spoiled.
As seen by the last election large numbers of citizens really do believe
America is a "Super Power".
 These two items make a very dangerous combination.

Some where along the line oil producers will switch to EU dollars
primarily because China's currency is "locked" to the US dollar. As the
US dollar falls China will put pressure on the market by dropping this
tie in. Then the US will officially become a "3rd World Debtor Nation"
armed to the teeth!!

A very very bad situation indeed!!

David A. Douthit
Manager