ENVIRONET Archives

April 2007

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2007 02:19:57 -0500
Hi Brian, IPC-EnviroNetrs'

Brain, Thanks for reviewing this highly intense Flash Graphics link before me
and others.

I figured that your review would be mixed and a tad negative considering the
science versus the human politics.

It is too bad that these 1000 Gore warriors do not have a good feed back,
continuous improvement mechanism to improve their audience skills to provide
best of best information. One lady behind me who was obviously a world
traveller that stood on glaciers said that this past New England winter was one
of the coldest on record and the young man said nothing to counter act her
wrong knowledge.

BTW, For others she was wrong it was a warmer winter than normal and quite
scary for ski places.

YiEngr, MA/NY DDave
Yours in Engineering, Dave