ENVIRONET Archives

January 2002

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EnviroNet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:20:45 +0200
Hi Guys,

I've just discovered a teething problem in the EnviroNet. If you click
the Reply button, the message doesn't go to the NetList, as it does with
the other forums, but to the sender of the message you're replying to.
As a result, I think there are messages going off-list (I know I've sent
the same one twice to a subscriber in all innocence -- sorry, Chuck, but
you'll get it again when I post it really to the list :-(  ).

Can you please make sure that your messages go to the list and not to
the individuals?

Jack, can this be corrcted, please?

Best regards,

Brian