ENVIRONET Archives

April 2007

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Joe Fjelstad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:40:28 EDT

Hi Chuck

If you will read again my comment you will note the emoticon...  ;-)... which
represents a wink, a facial gesture  which I am certain that you understand
implies a small joke  or teasing remark.

While I admit to being a dilettante when it comes to the law, I have read
the US Constitution a number of times in my life both in and out of  school.
Thus, I understand the electoral system and it reasoning behind it  and was aware
of the occasions where the individual with the most popular votes  did not
get elected. Whether or not it still makes sense today is an ongoing  debate.

Now back to the environment. Unfortunately, I notice that we have  managed to
chase one participant from the forum with today's exchange...  :-(

Regards,
Joe

PS No worries relative to your opening comment. If you  spend a year of your
life in a combat zone as I did, you develop a  leathery hide that lasts a
lifetime. ;-)

In a message dated 4/11/2007 2:36:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,