ENVIRONET Archives

March 2007

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 23:52:51 -0600
Hi IEEE-Harvey, DavidS, Brian, Joe, Chuck, Gordon, , , EnviroNetrs,

Thanks Harvey, I am still thinking that AIM's DavidS has the right answer for
today's journalist and what I have heard on the tele.

BTW Harvey when reading your note I wondered if Niels Bohr of Quantum
Physics fame was a contemporary or follow on thinker of Hegel.

Hegel.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hegel

In terms of dates Hegel died before Niels was born as a Bohr (I know bad!!!),
so there is a probable outcome at foot with pre thinking by Hegel in Niels
thinking as a man to create Quantum Physics.

YiEngr, MA/NY DDave
Yours in Engineering, Dave