ENVIRONET Archives

April 2007

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2007 22:53:20 -0500
Hi Again USAr's, Harvey, EnviroNetrs,

I included the Britt's TonyB in my last message, yet even though negative on
the current Britt's PM and in his veracity, I wanted to add that if you have the
chance tune into C-Span and watch Tony Blair perform wonderfully in the
House of Commons for a weekly Q&A session. Do C-Span as a google search in
maybe a week and see if Tony is still on the schedule. You might be able to
see some of his older performances.  Mitt Romney is similar to Tony in terms of
lots of show, fast talk, and a good physical appearance.

I can not imagine Cheney or Bush being able to perform as well as Tony ever in
their entire lives. That guy from Iran does tons better than Bush.

As we go forward with Global Warming we have to watch these kind of people
since they can alter the expectations vs performance equation and create a
do-nothing public.

YiEngr, MA/NY DDave