ENVIRONET Archives

March 2007

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 14:38:37 -0600
Hi Gordon,

This document is from the Fraser Institute (www.fraserinstitute.ca and
in the back of the front page it states:

"Our vision is a free and prosperous world where individuals benefit
from greater choice, competitive
markets, and personal responsibility. Our mission is to measure, study,
and communicate the impact
of competitive markets and government interventions on the welfare of
individuals.

Founded in 1974, we are an independent research and educational
organization with offices in
Vancouver, Calgary, and Toronto, and international partners in over 70
countries. Our work is financed
by tax-deductible contributions from thousands of individuals,
organizations, and foundations. In order
to protect its independence, the Institute does not accept grants from
government or contracts for
research."

So funding shouldn't be an issue with them...

-Steve Gregory-