ENVIRONET Archives

April 2005

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Edward Szpruch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, Edward Szpruch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:18:08 +0200
Brian,
I already wrote,that I am not sure about dates, definistions etc.
We are dealing with suppliers of Solder Mask and they are pushing forward
"Halogen Free" formulations. This is how I got idea about need for HF solder
mask. Since I am not sure about the whole issue, I  posted this question to
forum.
So what are really  future regulations on HF ( not related to RoHS
regulations to be effective next year ).
Of course I am going to aske our suppliers of Solder Mask why they are
proposing HF formulations.
Edward

Edward Szpruch
Eltek Ltd
P.O.Box 159 ; 49101 Petah Tikva Israel
Tel  ++972 3 9395050 , Fax  ++972 3 9309581
e-mail   [log in to unmask]